In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of
data from users of the site comply with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data.
- Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purposes it is being collected.
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes set out in this legal notice.
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site is collected.
- Data retention reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed.
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if it complies with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing.
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract.
- The processing meets a legal obligation.
- The processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
- The processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority.
- The processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following information :
- First name
- Email address
Your personal information is collected through forms, namely :
- Contact form
- Catalog request form
Your information is also collected through the interactivity that may occur between you and our website in the following ways:
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- The data is recorded to better respond to the needs of users, to enable them to be contacted again when a request is made via the contact form.
Right of opposition and withdrawal
We are committed to offering you the right to oppose and withdraw your personal information.
The right of opposition is the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned at the time of collection.
In order to exercise these rights, you can make a request on the website section: Personal data withdrawal
Right of access
We undertake to recognise a right of access and rectification for the persons concerned who wish to consult, modify
or even delete information concerning them.
The exercise of this right will be made on the website section: my informations
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment for a period of 3 years. The people working for
us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol
- Access management – authorised person
- Computer backup
- Digital certificate development
- Login / password
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, since no mechanism offers maximum security, a degree of risk is always present when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
We undertake to comply with the legislative provisions set out in :
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016